The Robot Future The Robot Future

The Robot Future

I love this dude what did you make it in?

janiev responds:

Hey, Thanks for the review :)
I made it with Reason 4.0.

Amplitude 1-1 Amplitude 1-1

EPIC!

THIS is why i come to newgrounds for background music whilst i play games epic stuff dude i loved it

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Orchestral Theme 1

Sounds like something from Gears of War, i love it. At first i was like hmmm not that great but now that ive listened to it a bit more this needs to be in some kind of action game its just soooooooo epic this is going straight into my faviroute songs along with nucleur mission jam from HL2

Gravey responds:

I've been getting a few Gears of War comparisons, and that is lofty praise indeed. So thank you very much. Definitely helps to keep me motivated to say the least. :-)

-Gravey-

It's What Must Be Done It's What Must Be Done

It's What Must Be Done

dude this is beautiful congratulations on your awesomness

takeflight responds:

Why thank you :]

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

it blows my mind everytime o_0 i put it on my ipod its my most listened to song thing XD

"Positive Vibe" "Positive Vibe"

"Positive Vibe"

lol i just listened to this for 2 hours whilst tidying my room XD amazing

The Contender The Contender

great

i like it alot XD you mispelt trash in the lyrics....... You talk trach too much, you need to shut up

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks for lettin' me know, fixed it! =P

GuitarmasterX7's VA Demo GuitarmasterX7's VA Demo

OMG lol

that was the funniest thing ive heard all day XD should be on the radio

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

awesome

the second best song from castle crashers (first is the song from the necromancer battle :D)

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

Amazing

I love killing necromancer its so awesome it would be a pain in the ass if it wasnt for this music best part in castle crashers i also like the music from the battle with the ninja dudes on the boat ^^ anyone wanna play it with meh? Gamertag - MoodyMat